Pulse Engineering Services are fabricators of quality stainless steel tanks and equipment for a number of industries.
We manufacture a variety of tanks, from many different materials. We are careful to manufacture to industry standards - up to AS 1692 (Steel Tanks for Flammable and Combustible liquids).
Tanks we have built include:
- Mild steel coated powder bins
- A large variety of stainless steel tanks
- Saf tanks, a highly corrosion-resistant tank
- And much more!
Industries we have manufactured tanks for include
- The explosives industry - we have built tanks to AS 1692 for manufacture of explosive emulsions for Red Bull Powder Company
- Dairy industries - we have manufactured CIP tanks for Fonterra. These tanks were also built to AS 1692. The standard is now being adopted across the NZ dairy industry.
- Meat industry - we have made tanks for Talleys Frozen Foods and NZ Meats
- Mining industry
We have built tanks to the highest standards, including seismic-resistant tanks for use in earthquake zones. Pulse Engineering can manufacture tanks according to your specific requirements for any application.
We have experience fabricating a large range of tanks and process vessels. We can build anything from a 10 litre small balance tank up to 40,000 litre 2205 lagged tanks. Agitated or double skin tanks are no problem.
For a free consultation, or if you would like to know more, contact us on 07 849 3785, or email email@example.com