Pulse Engineering has highly skilled tradesmen chosen for their ability to work with a variety of materials and welding processes.
The management team encourages innovation and creative problem solving techniques.
Our Workshop has a 4m cut guillotine, 100 ton brake press, rollers, GF tube cutting saws, band saw, hydraulic presses, a cropper and most sheet metal polishing and welding equipment necessary to produce quality work with high standard of finish.
There is always at least one apprentice undergoing training within our team and we have a qualified assessor able to guide our apprentices through the unit standards required for light fabrication.
For a free consultation, or if you would like to know more, contact us on 07 849 3785, or email email@example.com
Pulse Engineering has vast stainless steel fabrication and engineering experience
Some of the projects we have worked on include:
- Installation and fabrication of milk drying proccessing plants.
- Design and manufacture of hygienic processing plants.
- Process plant upgrades and maintenance.
- Pipe works and all codes spooling and onsite installation.
- Valving and piping installation, fully coded.
- Hot and cold water reticulation systems.
- Steam and hot water pipelines.
- Tanker and wash facility installation and repair work.
- Tanker manufacturing barrels and repairs.
- Railed milk receivable and unloading.
- Numerous CIP systems installations and upgrades.
- Casein Attrition Drier fabrication and installation.
- Casein line upgrades.
- Trade waste treatment and starch recovery.
- Alamin plant expansion.
- Evaporator Condensate recovery membrane plants.
- Reverse Osmosis plant systems.
- Ultra Filtration plant systems.
- Nano Filtration plant systems.
- Acid and Caustic recovery membrane systems.
- Expansion of WPC and WPI facilities.
- Explosion receiver fabrication and installation.
- Cheese cutting, loading and packing plants.
- Bulk bin, Bulk bag and Bulk vac packing lines.
- Manufacture of evaporators.
- Cheddar Master and Alfamatic cheese production equipment.
- Cheese block former modifications.
- Pressure valves.
- Stainless steel milk/balance/wine tanks - Various sizes.
- Specialised equipment.
- Integrated conveyor systems.
- Hand railing and ballast railing, design, fabrication and installation.
- High speed punching systems
- Clean room equipment
- Hygenic conveyors